Kneading professor GID - in the Display
The new kneading professor - glow in the dark
- - Intelligent plasticine with eyes that creates a fascinating plastic that can be both solid and liquid without being damp. Form them, twist them, stretch them, let them leap, tear them!
- Keep the plasticine away from clothing, hair and materials (carpets included)
- since the kneading can be permanently adhered here. Always store the plasticine in the container after use,
- in which you bought and closed the lid. Play the dough only on a hard surface.
- The longer the kneading is applied to a fabric, the more difficult it is to remove it. If the kneading sticks,
- the cleaning always depends on the fabric. The safest way is getting a professional carpet or
- upholstery cleaning. Should it be a natural fabric, including hair, then